PROCEDURE FOR POSTING
1. Activity and/or content of posters must be approved by the Student Affairs
2. All posters posted shall be signed by the Student Affairs.
3. All posters shall be posted only in the designated bulletin boards.
4. The announcements and posters must contain the name of the sponsoring group, date of activity, venue, and purpose of announcement.
5. The group concerned shall be responsible their respective announcements/ posters the day after the said activity.
6. The Administration reserves the right to remove announcements/ posters it did not approve;
7. In violation of the mentioned procedure, the following sanctions apply;
1st Offense – Warning
2nd Offense – Warning and suspension of posting privileges for 1 month
3rd Offense – Suspension of the posting privilege for the remainder of the semester
4th Offense – Cancellation of the organization/club